Death's Mystery

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Jun-jun on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Admin wrote:Questions concerning to the topic:

2.) Can a person can create an image or draw an image concerning to death (such as life-after-death, reincarnation and etc.) using Microsoft Office Applications? If you choose any of the two (draw or create), can you explain why do you say so? A proof can make your statement believable.



P.S.: Uniqueness is a thing everyone can be proud of Smile


Jun-jun

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Zev on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Admin wrote:
Zev wrote:


Can you describe what you created. It's cool though, nice combination of pictures Smile


The picture shows the skeleton of a man begging his life to the skeleton with the black clothing. I forgot what its called (the skeleton with black clothing) Laughing

Zev

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Zev wrote:



The picture shows the skeleton of a man begging his life to the skeleton with the black clothing. I forgot what its called (the skeleton with black clothing) Laughing


Haha... that is the Reaper Smile


Grim Reaper is the personification of Death. His main job is to collect the souls of the people. The main symbolism of the reaper is his scythe (the blade he uses to cut the lifeline of the beings) Smile


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by jaytina on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:05 am

Admin wrote:Questions concerning to the topic:

1.) In your own perspective, why do you think people die?

2.) Can a person can create an image or draw an image concerning to death (such as life-after-death, reincarnation and etc.) using Microsoft Office Applications? If you choose any of the two (draw or create), can you explain why do you say so? A proof can make your statement believable.



P.S.: Uniqueness is a thing everyone can be proud of Smile


people die because we grow old. today we have a healthy body, but sooner or later our body becomes weaker and weaker, hearts begin to run down after of couple of beats, bones begin to crumble and our skins begin wrinkle because of aging. so that people die because of aging . . .

yes, there are lots of tools that you can use in Ms applications in making an art concerning to death, you can use the editing tools, shapes, color, font style, fill color, ects . . .

jaytina

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by jetjetpalpal on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:13 am

There's no PERMANENT therefore NO one is perfect to be good to go back to mortal world. Very Happy

jetjetpalpal

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

Back to top Go down

death is a part of life...

Post by ayen05 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 am



... death is a part of life.
...One thing we often hear is that “death is a part of life”. On the surface, this seems to be a rather obvious statement. When we look at life as a series of events, it quite plainly includes being born, a bunch of stuff happening, and then – inevitably – our death. So, death is a part of life, learning to walk is a part of life, getting a job is a part of life, and so on. As a comfort for the grieving, this seems about as effective as telling someone to “get over it” or “walk it off”. We might look at this a little more deeply, and see that learning to accept death is a part of a happier life.

ayen05

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Mrs. Repalda on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:51 am

I think people die with a reason. Maybe he/she had already done his/her part in this world or maybe it's a matter of God's will. wrote:

Im sorry I had too much in my head to draw but Im not really good in arts. But I like this forum. I love mysteries.

Mrs. Repalda

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by ecarg on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Admin wrote:Questions concerning to the topic:

1.) In your own perspective, why do you think people die?

2.) Can a person can create an image or draw an image concerning to death (such as life-after-death, reincarnation and etc.) using Microsoft Office Applications? If you choose any of the two (draw or create), can you explain why do you say so? A proof can make your statement believable.



P.S.: Uniqueness is a thing everyone can be proud of Smile

My answers:

1. Based on Romans 6:23 (NIV)
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.
That's the reason why people die.

ecarg

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin Meann on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:03 pm

People die literally (heart stops to pump )as one of the consequences of doing sins or bad things that people tend to do under the sun. And also the death when judgment day comes were those who will be punished were about to thrown in the sea of fire and suffer there forever ....




Yes, you can insert a picture regarding this topic..



Admin Meann

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Ate Apple on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Well Aside from the fact that people get die because of the disease. Maybe it's about time to take their rest, They already done their mission here in the world. Because Everything has a purpose, and it's all happens for a reason.

Ate Apple

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:41 pm

jetjetpalpal wrote:There's no PERMANENT therefore NO one is perfect to be good to go back to mortal world. Very Happy


I see you do not believe much in reincarnation Smile But that's fine, we have our own perspectives to things and I accept that Smile


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Mrs. Repalda wrote:

Im sorry I had too much in my head to draw but Im not really good in arts. But I like this forum. I love mysteries.


Haha... It's okay Mrs. Repalda Smile The drawing part is just an option anyway, you don't have to draw if you wished to Smile


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm

Jun-jun wrote:as far as I know, life is a cycle between life and death (but not reincarnation) people dies and somebody give birth for that human to live and comes a time to come to its final day. Its a cycle and I believe we die because God thinks that death is the only cure for overpopulation xD just kidding  hahha!!! but yah right its half truth coz without the concept of death, the earth will become overpopulated... Very Happy


Hahaha... That can be a reason as well Very Happy The population in our time really is growing fast Laughing


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:55 pm

ecarg wrote:

1. Based on Romans 6:23 (NIV)
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.
That's the reason why people die.


Nice one ecarg Smile I see you're reading Bible, it is true that mortals have sins and the only punishment for that is death---but God did not do that in order to be punished, but to be cleansed Smile Because the only way to do good things and make our created sins in our past lives vanished, we have to be reborn again. Nevertheless, the statement "eternal life"  is true as well because in order to live, we have to believe in Him with faith and love in our side Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Cinna on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 pm

jaytina wrote:

people die because we grow old. today we have a healthy body, but sooner or later our body becomes weaker and weaker, hearts begin to run down after of couple of beats, bones begin to crumble and our skins begin wrinkle because of aging. so that people die because of aging . . .

yes, there are lots of tools that you can use in Ms applications in making an art concerning to death, you can use the editing tools, shapes, color, font style, fill color, ects . . .


yes, that's true, it's only natural for us people to die Smile

i usually use those tools to create images coz i'm not quite good in sketching using hands Smile

Cinna

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Cinna on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Ate Apple wrote:Well Aside from the fact that people get die because of the disease. Maybe it's about time to take their rest, They already done their mission here in the world. Because Everything has a purpose, and it's all happens for a reason.


i second the motion to what you said Very Happy

people needs rest too, even if it meant for them to die... it is the main reason why the R.I.P. sign is in the tombs of the people we loved Smile

Cinna

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Freyr on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Admin wrote:


Nice picture Admin Smile I tried searching this in the web last night but I didn't find it, I suppose that it is one of your original work, can I know how did you combined the pictures? Did you do it in Photoshop?

Freyr

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by maru on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:32 pm

ayen05 wrote:

... death is a part of life..


Yes, it's really true that death is a part of life... It is a thing we would never control and will surely fear while we're alive, not becoz we're going to leave the world but becoz we're going to leave our loveones

maru

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:46 pm

Freyr wrote:
Admin wrote:


Nice picture Admin Smile I tried searching this in the web last night but I didn't find it, I suppose that it is one of your original work, can I know how did you combined the pictures? Did you do it in Photoshop?


I did this steps:














I used Microsoft Publisher 2007 and Paint Application... So, to those who said that we can create images using MS Applications then all of you are right Smile


Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by maru on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:00 pm

Admin wrote:



why did you open the created picture in paint app?

maru

Posts : 7
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:07 pm

maru wrote:

why did you open the created picture in paint app?


I opened the picture for polishing Smile I put some black and gray colors in these spaces:


Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Freyr on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Admin wrote:

I used Microsoft Publisher 2007 and Paint Application... So, to those who said that we can create images using MS Applications then all of you are right Smile


wow! I thought you used photoshop! why did you chose publisher of all ms apps? are there any differences if i choose ms word or ms powerpoint?

Freyr

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Freyr wrote:

wow! I thought you used photoshop! why did you chose publisher of all ms apps? are there any differences if i choose ms word or ms powerpoint?


I just chose Microsoft Publisher because I am more comfortable in combining pictures using it Smile

Well, to tell you the truth, it is hard to use Microsoft Word in terms of drawing or combining pictures... It's better if you will use either Microsoft Powerpoint or Microsoft Publisher Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 pm

It is true that we can create images using Microsoft Applications, because of the following reasons: (a.) With it, we can insert objects and pictures; (b.) With it, we can easily combine text with pictures; (3.) Lastly, it has different features that can be used in creating images.

Well because the second question is already answered and proved. I will be changing my second question. These are the UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1.) Why do you think death exists?
2.) Do you think death is appropriate for sinners? Why did you chose that answer of yours? Explain.


Admin
Admin

Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-08-08
Age : 21
Location : Philippines

http://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Zev on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Admin wrote:

I opened the picture for polishing Smile I put some black and gray colors in these spaces:



is it hard polishing it? i tried it once but it's so hard finding the right color

Zev

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum