Death's Mystery

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Zev on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:46 pm

Freyr wrote:

wow! I thought you used photoshop! why did you chose publisher of all ms apps? are there any differences if i choose ms word or ms powerpoint?


Freyr, that is what you call talent Cool

Zev

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Cinna on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Admin wrote:

Well because the second question is already answered and proved. I will be changing my second question. These are the UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1.) Why do you think death exists?
2.) Do you think death is appropriate for sinners? Why did you chose that answer of yours? Explain.


2.) it is appropriate if they kill someone in their current life, example: a girl who was killed by a rapist, it's the only answer for that unforgivable thing, it's much better for them to die rather than being alive with bunch of guilt in their system. I chose that answer because i know that there are sinners who just got off with the hands of justice


Last edited by Cinna on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cinna

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Zev on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Cinna wrote:

2.) it is appropriate if they kill someone in their current life, example: a girl who was killed by a rapist, it's the only answer for that unforgivable thing, it's much better for them to die rather than being alive with bunch of guilt in their system


But what if the killers are not guilty? they can live a normal life because they don't have that Neutral

Zev

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Cinna on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Zev wrote:

But what if the killers are not guilty? they can live a normal life because they don't have that Neutral


God will only tell what will happen to them, but if i have the chance to seek them, i'll put them to jail to make them suffer while being tortured

Cinna

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Zev on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 pm

Cinna wrote:

God will only tell what will happen to them, but if i have the chance to seek them, i'll put them to jail to make them suffer while being tortured


haha i'm imagining what you will do to them Laughing you're feisty cinna Very Happy

Zev

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Cinna on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:07 pm

Zev wrote:

haha i'm imagining what you will do to them Laughing you're feisty cinna Very Happy


tnx, i will take it as a compliment Cool

Cinna

Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Zev on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Admin wrote:

2.) Do you think death is appropriate for sinners? Why did you chose that answer of yours? Explain.


It depends on the sins that the people did. If the sin is heavy then the punishment should be heavy as well, and vice versa Smile I chose that because a person should get what they really deserve and not based only to rules Smile

Zev

Posts : 13
Join date : 2015-08-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by ruberto on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Death Exist to balance the Existence.. Remember: all things in this world are temporary no one stays FOREVER..  IF humans are immortals... that will be the scariest !! affraid

ruberto

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by arjay14 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:02 pm

1.) Why do you think death exists?
- Because there's a life so if there is an existence there is also a death.

2.) Do you think death is appropriate for sinners? Why did you chose that answer of yours? Explain.
- I think death is foreveryone every living things live here in this world will die.

arjay14

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by sanel on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:12 pm

as a catholic i don't believe reincanation but some how i respect to those who believe it. for me death is mistery because i'm really curious if we have soul or spirit. as i remember soul is different from spirit. what do you think? and is our spirit is like the ghost in the horor movie and is it same as we look when we are alive?

sanel

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by yobmaz on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:27 pm

if a human die it doesn't mean that all for his/her are done there's a life after death but only God chosen sons are gonna be save and He bring them to the holy land that the bible called the new jerusalem. (acts 20:28) Lamsa bible version Very Happy

yobmaz

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by jimson on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 pm

i think death is a part of our lives... and no one else in this world can survive a long period of time.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jimson

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by jimson on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:39 pm

why we need to die? Cool Cool Cool

jimson

Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by ryanchris05 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:41 pm

Another story concerning to death is Reincarnation. Most people say that in order to came back to the mortal world, one must be good in his/her current life while some say that, that belief is a total none-sense. Is it really?

I dont believe in reincarnation kasi kapag namatay ka yung soul mo andito pa rin waiting sa pagdating ng diyos at isasama niya tayo sa heaven ng sabay sabay

ryanchris05

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by cristanthony123789 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:45 pm

i don't know where it came from, but i do believe that death do exists.

cristanthony123789

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by jhay01114 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:48 pm

death exist because it's somehow a reminder that we are a human we are not immortal Smile

jhay01114

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by balong on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:54 pm

1.death exist because were just a human not a god or superhero like superman.

2.no. not really, simply because being death is the event in our life that we can never be stop.

balong

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Ezra Cavanaugh on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:02 pm

Death exists because everything must come to an end. That's why in every race there is a starting line and finish line. Once you were born in this world you must enjoy every second of your life for God gave us one life that we must offer to Him. Also, i think because God wanted us to be with him eternally.
Sinners don't deserve to die. Better, I think they deserves a second chance. Once again to change their whole life.

Ezra Cavanaugh

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by cyberdrin10 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:03 pm

i think it is because who have person create her bad situation or happen. I am in favor in death penalty to a person who does a crime to teach and having a lesson on how to understand it and how does the life is important.

cyberdrin10

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by aLLyn on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:04 pm

people die because it is destined to be Sad , because life is temporary that no one can never stop

aLLyn

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by jhonrey1027 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:04 pm

yes, because no permanent in this world .

jhonrey1027

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by ideyidey on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Yes, because all things in this world will end.
all people is Dead when they didn't realize that their lives are such a bullshit. Working hard in a cubicle inside office for 8 to 12 hours . Very tired and frustrating job that you did not love or its not your passion. and what? go home having a flatscreen tv? a brand new phone? but in the end of the day you will realize that your life sucks.. at the point that you will realize that your not happy with your life, thats the death. your living in a circle, you always repeat what you have doing in your whole life but your not happy about that. we stuck in this life, this is the literal Death but you still breathing. our society is such a trap, Go out and study hard, find a Work, save for your old age, and what? can you say your free? Mathematicians are not smart, they are a bullshit person, you know why? they invented Math and we used it until now, but do you realize that ever since in your life , you did not use Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus. MATH is Mental Abuse To Humans.. If i will be a president someday i will only approve math in elementary, because Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division is the most important, we do not need such a bullshit X and Y! And im so sad about the Student who is smart, because some of them are only studying in their house, they always study and study, they dont go out and have fun, they do not realize the true meaning of being alive, they are trap in their own life. The society controls us, this society is a Death Sentence to all of us, they kill us slowly in our whole life. So stand up, go outside, leave your f*cking Job , do what ever you want, don't do things just for money, don't do that. Do what you really love, start making your life full of Happiness and Positive energy, wake up, you have to survive the society, don't follow what the others say to you but you are not happy about that, start doing your passion, follow the right path. you have to rethink your life Smile

ideyidey

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by gjgarsiegenese on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:09 pm

1)for my opinion, dapat talaga merong kamatayan. dahil kailangan din ng mga taong mamahinga
2)hindi angkop ang kamatayan sa mga taong may kasalanan, kase lahat ng tao namamatay.

gjgarsiegenese

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by mark vitto on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:13 pm

People die because many of them believe that it is the time for them to rest in the palace of our beloved GOD, and their mission on earth was finished ??? but many of us believing that we really don't know what is the actual time we will die .. so just believe on GOD will's ... because we born and die for a such purpose...
no,because GOD'S CREATED US TO LIVE AND DIE

mark vitto

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by PampamSSS on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:13 pm

1.) first. Death exist to all people create's by God and not for all sinner's .
2.) The 2nd one is Do i think death is appropriate for sinners.?
For me I draw a image to people who do sin .

PampamSSS

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum