Twisted Combination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death's Mystery

+33
jorven7
akosisumail69
PampamSSS
mark vitto
gjgarsiegenese
ideyidey
jhonrey1027
aLLyn
cyberdrin10
Ezra Cavanaugh
balong
jhay01114
cristanthony123789
ryanchris05
jimson
yobmaz
sanel
arjay14
ruberto
Ate Apple
Admin Meann
ecarg
Mrs. Repalda
ayen05
jetjetpalpal
jaytina
dennisjhay21
Jun-jun
maru
Freyr
Cinna
Zev
Admin
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Death's Mystery Empty Death's Mystery

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:35 pm

Death's Mystery Vvv11

One of the mysteries of life is DEATH. Why must everything/everyone must die? Some say that it's faith, few say that it is a mortal cycle. But according to a scientific research about single-celled organisms, death is an unnatural part of life, that on a cellular level, it does not automatically include a self-destruct mechanism for death. There are numerous ways to die--suicide, execution, and natural death.

Back then, the most common execution is hanging and decapitation (separating the head to the body). Did you know that it is still possible to have an awareness even after being decapitated? The person who is decapitated can still have two to fifteen seconds awareness to his/her surroundings, that they can still look at the person who slashed his/head from his/her body.

Death's Mystery Draw1_10

Death's Mystery Draw_b10

Another story concerning to death is Reincarnation. Most people say that in order to came back to the mortal world, one must be good in his/her current life while some say that, that belief is a total none-sense. Is it really?

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 am; edited 27 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://twistedcombination.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Death's Mystery Empty Re: Death's Mystery

Post by Admin Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:57 pm

Questions concerning to the topic:

1.) In your own perspective, why do you think people die?
2.) Can a person can create an image or draw an image concerning to death (such as life-after-death, reincarnation and etc.) using Microsoft Office Applications? If you choose any of the two (draw or create), can you explain why do you say so? A proof can make your statement believable.

UPDATED QUESTIONS:

1.) Why do you think death exists?
2.) Do you think death is appropriate for sinners? Why did you chose that answer of yours? Explain.

P.S.: Uniqueness is a thing everyone can be proud of Smile

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zev Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:33 am

Admin wrote:Questions concerning to the topic:

2.) Can a person can create an image or draw an image concerning to death (such as life-after-death, reincarnation and etc.) using Microsoft Office Applications? If you choose any of the two (draw or create), can you explain why do you say so? A proof can make your statement believable.

My answers:

* People die because it's somehow a reminder that there is no permanence in the human world.

* I believe that we can create image or draw an image using MS Apps, but is it okay if I would just combine two pictures? Is it considered as an image as well?

Zev

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:36 am

Zev wrote:

My answers:

* People die because it's somehow a reminder that there is no permanence in the human world.

* I believe that we can create image or draw an image using MS Apps, but is it okay if I would just combine two pictures? Is it considered as an image as well?

Yeah, it is still considered as an image. As long as you save your work as a picture then it can be still considered as an image. Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinna Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:14 am

1. everything happens for a reason, people die to learn that being a human is a gift from God.

2. we can create or draw an image using ms apps because from there we can insert pix and objects; i have a proof below; it's a coffin.

Death's Mystery 110

Cinna

Back to top Go down

Post by Zev Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:24 am

Cinna wrote:

1. everything happens for a reason, people die to learn that being a human is a gift from God.

2. we can create or draw an image using ms apps because from there we can insert pix and objects; i have a proof below; it's a coffin.

Death's Mystery 110

Did you just insert that picture or did you drew it?

Zev

Back to top Go down

Post by Zev Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:27 am

Admin wrote:

Yeah, it is still considered as an image. As long as you save your work as a picture then it can be still considered as an image. Smile

i tried combining 2 pics but i can't save it as one. what would i do?

Zev

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinna Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:30 am

Zev wrote:
Cinna wrote:

Death's Mystery 110

Did you just insert that picture or did you drew it?

I did not just insert a pic in an ms app, it's an original work, it's a combination of 2 pentagons and a cross...

Cinna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:36 am

Zev wrote:

You have to press Ctrl+A then right click, from then you will see the "Save as Picture...", click it and save your work as an image.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zev Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:46 am

Admin wrote:
Zev wrote:

You have to press Ctrl+A then right click, from then you will see the "Save as Picture...", click it and save your work as an image.

Thanks! Here's my answer to your second question Very Happy

* People can create an image using MS Apps through inserting pictures and saving it as a picture...

Death's Mystery 310

Zev

Back to top Go down

Post by Zev Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:49 am

Cinna wrote:

I did not just insert a pic in an ms app, it's an original work, it's a combination of 2 pentagons and a cross...

Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you somehow, it's just that I'm amazed by your skills in shapes, i'm not implying something bad to my comment Crying or Very sad

Zev

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyr Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:04 am

1. We're meant to die coz we're sinners, but that doesn't mean that we're bad, it's just that we have to enlighten again by God with His angels in Heaven.

2. I know that I can create an image using microsoft apps because of its feature to insert objects and pics.

Death's Mystery 210

Freyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:10 am

Cinna wrote:

Death's Mystery 110

Why did you chose to drew a coffin?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:12 am

Zev wrote:

Death's Mystery 310

Can you describe what you created. It's cool though, nice combination of pictures Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:17 am

Freyr wrote:

Death's Mystery 210

I believe that just like Cinna, you chose to create an image out of inserting symbols. Can you explain why did you chose church?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyr Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:23 am

Admin wrote:

I believe that just like Cinna, you chose to create an image out of inserting symbols. Can you explain why did you chose church?

tnx... i chose church because it's the home of our God in the earth, from there, the people who dies will be blessed before coming to Heaven

Freyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyr Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:27 am

Zev wrote:

Death's Mystery 310

Nice picture... You're good in combining pics Smile

Freyr

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinna Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:31 am

Zev wrote:

Oh, I'm sorry if I offended you somehow, it's just that I'm amazed by your skills in shapes, i'm not implying something bad to my comment Crying or Very sad

haha... i'm not offended Zev Smile

Cinna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinna Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:37 am

Admin wrote:
Cinna wrote:

Death's Mystery 110

Why did you chose to drew a coffin?

it's the first thing that popped in my head when i read your second question; aside from that, coffins makes the corpses comfy, because instead of just being covered by soil down below, they have a bed-like protection to worms and earthy thingies Cool

Cinna

Back to top Go down

Post by maru Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:10 pm

1. If we die, then it just means that we already did our purpose in life.

2. We can insert pics in MS apps then save it as picture... I believe in reincarnation Smile

Death's Mystery 410

maru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:23 pm

maru wrote:

1. If we die, then it just means that we already did our purpose in life.

2. We can insert pics in MS apps then save it as picture... I believe in reincarnation Smile

Death's Mystery 410

I believe as well in reincarnation, did you know that some celebs somehow can be a proof that reincarnation exists? Look below Wink

Death's Mystery Bb10

Death's Mystery B10

Death's Mystery Bbb10

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maru Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Admin wrote:

I believe as well in reincarnation, did you know that some celebs somehow can be a proof that reincarnation exists?

Wow! Life and death really is a mystery. I just believed in reincarnation when i read about Baby Gus...

Death's Mystery Gus10

According to what I've read, Gus is the reincarnation of his own grandfather named Augie. At 18 months old, he insisted that he is recalling his grandfather's memories, and at aged 4, he said a story that somehow proves that he is the reincarnation of his Grandpa Augie. It is a story of his Granpa Augie's sister, that "his" sister was murdered and dumped in San Francisco Bay. His family was disturbed by this because they surely didn't tell about that story to a four-year-old boy!

maru

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:50 pm

maru wrote:

Wow! Life and death really is a mystery. I just believed in reincarnation when i read about Baby Gus...

Death's Mystery Gus10

According to what I've read, Gus is the reincarnation of his own grandfather named Augie. At 18 months old, he insisted that he is recalling his grandfather's memories, and at aged 4, he said a story that somehow proves that he is the reincarnation of his Grandpa Augie. It is a story of his Granpa Augie's sister, that "his" sister was murdered and dumped in San Francisco Bay. His family was disturbed by this because they surely didn't tell about that story to a four-year-old boy!

I've read that too! It's astounding right? It's nice reading true stories because we would know that something unbelievable can really exist Smile

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun-jun Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:27 pm

as far as I know, life is a cycle between life and death (but not reincarnation) people dies and somebody give birth for that human to live and comes a time to come to its final day. Its a cycle and I believe we die because God thinks that death is the only cure for overpopulation xD just kidding hahha!!! but yah right its half truth coz without the concept of death, the earth will become overpopulated... Very Happy

Jun-jun

Back to top Go down

Post by dennisjhay21 Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:01 pm

1. For me, people die because they already accomplished their task on earth. However, death didn't mean as END but it is a beginning of our new life with God. I believe that everything happens to us is according to God's Plan even death. So don't feel sad if your love ones, friends and etc. died because at least now, they are together with the Lord.

2. For me using Microsoft Office Applications are applicable since many people can create or draw what's on their mind using applications at the same time..
dennisjhay21
dennisjhay21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum